Our Next Step life enrichment seminars and support groups will begin on July 23, Tuesdays at 6:00 pm. with free dinner provided.
The classes are as follows:
1. GriefShare: This seminar is a support group for those who are dealing with the loss of a loved one. Materials will be provided.
2. Celebrate Recovery - 12 Steps: This seminar offers support for overcoming addictions from those who have found freedom. We will share our experiences of strength and hope together.
3. Life After Divorce: Divorce makes it hard to even get out of bed some days, let alone map out a future spent on your own. But at some point in the process you start to realize that you're so much more than your relationship status and that life goes on and gets better. The Life After Divorce seminars will help you strategically get back to who God created you to be.
4. Teenage Conversations: This seminar is for teenagers to discuss controversial issues they are facing in their everyday life from social media, relationships, bullying, and other things. We will discuss critical topics and gain tools for how to navigate them in a healthy and practical way.
5. Songwriting 101: Songwriting 101 teaches the basics of how to write a song. By focusing on learning how to actively listen to identify melodies and lyrics, and through repetition. This seminar will show you how to properly exercise the muscle of songwriting.
6. Dance Cardio Fitness: Are you searching for an exciting way to enjoy your workout? Dance cardio fitness is a fun way to burn calories while you move and groove to some of your favorite rhythms and beats! This class is a great way to help you on your journey to healthy living, stress relief, and wellness! All fitness levels are welcome.
Please register here.